It’s important that you do the following steps in the order they are presented. Skipping around or going out of order is bad.
- When you are finished making your character, a bunch of text will start scrolling in the top left-hand corner of the screen. Wait for all text to disappear from the top left before proceeding. If you receive any pop-up messages during this wait, click through them.
- Now, save your game. Then load the new save.
- If a popup appears from SexLab - Sexual Fame talking about a consistence check of Papyrus location storage failing. This popup can be safely ignored, the issue will be resolved in a moment by MCM Recorder.
- Once again, text will appear in the top left hand corner of the screen. Wait for all text to disappear from the top left before proceeding.
- Now, go into the MCM and find MCM Recorder.
- Click on the Masterstroke MCM option. You’ll be prompted to exit the MCM. Do so. You’ll then receive a popup with information about the MCM preset you’ve chosen. Click “Run Recording”.
- If you see a message saying “
Could not find MCM Option: Mod name: Sexlab Field name SSL__ClickHere”, nothing is wrong, simply press continue and allow the recording to continue.
- Once again, WAIT. This can take up to 10 minutes to complete. During this wait, if you receive any pop-up messages, click through them. When it is finished, you will receive one final pop-up message stating the MCMs are now configured.
Now save your game. Then load that save. Yes, this must be done a second time.
Now, configure your hotkeys per below and then move on to Character Creation.
Unfortunately MCM Recorder does not like setting hotkeys, so the following hotkeys must be set manually:
- Open Journal: B
- Toggle: RAlt
InfoThis is used to toggle the compass.
- Alternate Blocking Key: V
If you wish you use the Executions feature of Valhalla Combat, you should set its hotkey in the Valhalla Combat MCM.
TK Dodge RE
If you wish to change the default dodge key from Left Alt to something else, use the
TK_Dodge_RE.ini located in
[Install Folder]\mods\TK Dodge RE\SKSE\Plugins to change it. A list of DirectX Scancodes for keyboard keys can be found here.
Dual Wield Block
- Hotkey: V
- Tool key: O
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear this page helped!
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.