Information you need to know before beginning installing or playing Living Skyrim.
Before you get started installing or playing Living Skyrim, it’s important to note a few things:
InfoInfo blocks like this provide more information regarding a step of the guides, usually an image.
Important!Sections labeled important like this one will tell you when you need to pay extra attention to something.
Warning!Warning blocks like this one will warn you when you absolutely must not forget to do something. Failure to heed warning blocks is cause for disaster.
- If you instead only wish for a brief overview of the major changes this modlist makes, you should refer to the Important Mods You Need to Know About section of this document.
- Autosaves for Living Skyrim are disabled. You should make your quicksave button your best friend (usually, the F5 key).
- Continuing the last point, it is always better to save before entering a loading screen instead of after. After a loading screen it is very likely that scripts will be running for at least 30 seconds, so if you must save after a loading screen, at least wait that long before doing so. When practical, try to avoid saving during combat.
- Characters in Living Skyrim are never nude - at minimum they will be wearing underwear.
- By default, Living Skyrim has the game running in exclusive fullscreen mode to assist with game performance.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear this page helped!
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.